You probably know little free Flash games you play in your browser tab when you have 5 minutes to spare. On Onsoftware we try besides you propose a new one every week .
What if you could download these small flash games , so that you can play whenever you want, even when you do not have internet connection?
1. First go to the web page of the Flash game you want to play. Copy the address of the page in the clipboard with Ctrl + C . Then go File2HD.com . 2. File2HD.com is a site to retrieve all the files related to a web page. In a Flash game, there are files in the format .SWF .
Once on that page, paste (Ctrl + V) the gaming web address in the URL field and check the box Objects . Then click Get Files to see a list of SWF files. Right-click on the file and choose Save target as … to download.
3. Now that the file is on your computer, it must be made “playable”. Download and install the free utility BlueSoleil . After launching the program, right-click its icon, and then on the menu, choose Create new BlueSoleil package .
Read Also: The Business of Video Game
4. Then enter the name of the game, select your SWF file via the “Select Game File” button and click Start Packing. BlueSoleil then converts SWF in a package format that he knows, .FOP , and places it in the output folder you have previously selected.
5. To finally start playing, go back and choose Install flash Offliner Package . Select .FOP then click “Open.”
6. Your Flash game available! Right-clicking the icon of BlueSoleil and you see it appear. There is to click on it to start playing.
It’s your turn!